Tuesday, January 16, 2007

'Rethinking Goals' (revised)

It's easy to confine goals to the personal level, but this course is more about team coordination than I had really anticipated. I can definitely see knowing how to navigate team flows, expressly in terms of web development, as a highly relevant skill set in the Seattle area. Along those lines, I would consider more relevant goals to be site planning (gathering input from the team and structuring a well-established foundation for a site), complementation (if that's a word?) - (publishing visual/text content that flows well together and is effectively coordinated by a team) and coordinated site maintenance/editing.

I would consider graphic design and copy writing to be my strongest assets - and the ones I would be the most comfortable contributing work to a team. I am only just starting to learn Dreamweaver, so I would prefer not to be responsible for local/remote site maintenance and technical adjustments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home